Viewdeck Consulting Limited
Virtualised Vulnerability Scanner
Cloud based Vulnerability Scanner as a Service provides ongoing comprehensive and powerful penetration testing/ITHC and vulnerability management solution. Includes subscription to live network and application tests. Virtualised security assessment appliance that you can run to ensure ongoing compliance and hardening of services.
- Check and identify services vulnerabilities on internal or external systems.
- Based on OpenVAS service / Greenbone appliance. Community/Commercial Solution.
- Includes database of over 47000 regularly updated network/application security.
- Scheduled and concurrent scanning of multiple target hosts.
- Scheduled and Concurrent scanning of multiple target hosts.
- Self Manage, Self Test testing of your new Digital services.
- SecOps: Reporting, Escalation, and risk workflow results.
- Supports wide range of reports formats (XML, HTML, LateX, etc.).
- Works with UKCloud, AWS and internal private cloud architectures.
- Virtualised Appliance, co-exist or operate externally to your environment.
- Understand the risks of your web, application and digital services.
- Identify security issues, to ensure services are locked down.
- Control the scope and depth of Scans, managed Pen Tests.
- Checks for known vulnerabilities, misconfiguration, threats.
- Enables development teams to build security testing into development cycle.
- Standard, repeatable process that can be used by operational teams.
- Provides management of changes to results to recognise risks.
- Self Service/Administered via a web based interface.
- Strong access controls and Secure Server hosting to ensure integrity.
- Suitable for Public, Private, Shared Cloud, and OnPrem/Legacy environments.