With today’s ever-increasing digital and cloud complexity, many organisations face seemingly intractable problems. Responses range from “do nothing” to “boiling the ocean”. Systems Engineering is a method for coherently breaking down complex problems into discrete solvable ones and then putting the constituent parts back together to meet the business need.
- Scope definition - clarity on the System of Interest (SOI)
- Requirements management - Elicitation, trading and traceability
- Design - across People, Process, Information, Technology & Facility dimensions
- Full lifecycle - Concept, Assessment, Development, Manufacturing, In-Service, Disposal (CADMID)
- Risk management - Continuous minimisation/elimation of risk
- Improved delivery success - by targeting and eliminating failure modes
- Improved take up - by promoting organisational desire for change
- Reduced cost - through optimised delivery approach and reduced rework
- Improved reputation - through sustained demonstration of success
- Enhanced benefits realisation - through accelerated take up
£650 to £1300 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
BARDD Partnership Ltd
0203 195 3863
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||We are subject matter experts, adept at cloud related transformation and delivery. Where we do not have all of the skills required for a requirement, we either partner with an organisation that does (with the client's consent) or will advise from the outset that we are unable to accept a task.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
Level 1 is a general support function to capture the nature of the query or concern and ensure it is relayed to the appropriate person to address.
Level 2 the lead engagement manager for the client will aim to communicate directly with the enquirer and will normally be on-site on a regular basis.
Level 3 requires a director or partner to address a query or concern where it has not been possible for the lead engagement manager to do so.
There is no additional charge for these support levels.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£650 to £1300 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|