AIMES Management Services Limited
Section 106 - Financial Contributions from Land Developers for NHS Services
Using advanced natural language tools and scripts, the AIMES Section 106 SaaS will monitor local authority websites, collects and returns all relevent information regarding planning application for a given week and calculates financial contributions owed to a trust through planning obligations for NHS Services.
- AIMES Section 106 SaaS will monitor local authority websites,
- Collects and returns all relevent information regarding planning application
- Calculates developers contributions and provides amount owed to the trusts.
- Automated Financial Recovery System for NHS Trusts
- HSCN connected and NHS DSP Toolkit compliant
- Substantial reduction of administrative costs
- Increase income for NHS Trusts
- Help funds NHS Services through land development contributions
- Simplifies the recovery of financial contributions through Section 106 legislation