Kainos Evolve Limited
Shared Care Record and Interoperability Platform
Modern Standards (HL7, FHIR) based Platform as a Service, with eform and workflow capability, hosted on AWS, supports Alerts, event sequencing notifications, activity streaming, medication, clinical portal, consent management, interoperability.
User Centred Design, Agile, Open Standards, Cloud, Data Integration, Aggregation and Normalisation, Integrated Care Platform, Service Design.
- Integration Framework to aggregate and normalise data from disparate sources.
- Patient Centric Clinical Portal for simple access to aggregated data.
- Single Sign-on and Context Launch from other Clinical Systems.
- Role based access and configuration.
- Data Analytics capability to support secondary use purposes.
- Enabled for Artificial Intelligence (AI) with AI service capabilities.
- Interoperability using InterOpen Care Connect FHIR profiles.
- AWS hosted within HSCN (N3) Platform as a Service.
- Fully Managed Service to ISO 270001 accreditation.
- Fast, Agile, Service-Led engagement, optimised around change management/digital transformation.
- Reduced time, effort, resources required to chase missing information.
- Better informed decisions leading to earlier diagnosis and treatment.
- Better informed treatment plan leading to better patient outcomes.
- Enhanced patient safety e.g. improved medication management.
- Leverage existing assets available within the system.
- Incremental, fast, service design led, agile delivery with minimal disruption.
- Tailored capabilities to maximise return on investment.
- Fully managed service using enterprise AWS capabilities for business continuity.
- Securely managed within HSCN (N3). No local servers/maintenance required.
- AI/Data normalisation capabilities can assist in further transformation.