Organisations seeking to establish and manage their digital capability will be interested in this standardised and repeatable service. Chapel’s CMM quickly identifies digital capability maturity, gaps and/or surpluses, and provides evidence informing: investment/efficiency business cases, ‘digitisation’ readiness and transformation planning, merger or collaboration business cases, and management statements.
- System engineered to ensure completeness.
- Uses proven methodologies, applied with systematic rigor.
- Agile delivery model produces rapid and effective results.
- Standardised evaluation baseline, so consistent and repeatable.
- Light touch self, peer or facilitated evaluation options.
- Low cost, low risk, proven high quality service.
- Dedicated ‘partner level’ engagement lead.
- Expert system based, provides high quality SME knowledge and experience.
- Provides functional comparisons between organisations, eg, emergency services.
- Transparently supports evidence based decision making and investment planning.
- Expertly informs strategic thought leadership on digital transformation.
- Provides clear evidence to support ‘bang for buck’ estimates.
- Informs digital transition readiness and identifies risks.
- Informs digital capability recovery planning and continuous improvement.
- Optimises digital capability for operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Promotes better ways of working.
- Provides evidence for merger/collaboration business cases.
- Supports common understanding of capability across the whole organisation.
- Participation creates cohesiveness across leadership teams.
£950 per person per day
Chapel Associates Limited
|How the planning service works||The Digital CMM will provide quantitative evidence about the state of the user organization's capability needs as related to achieving readiness for major transition or transformation programmes. Such evidence can be used to inform investment, delivery and continuous improvement planning. It is also possible to use the information to inform an organization's digital recovery planning.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||Staff knowledge transfer over the period of service delivery at no/low cost, or, bespoke to user needs at cost see day rates.|
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||Digital Capability Maturity Modelling|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||The Digital CMM will allow users to identify the level of their organisation's capability and easily determine measures of assurance, such as, readiness for digital service transition, eg, ESN, or digital transformation, eg, adoption of mobile digitally based operations.|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by your organisation|
|How the support service works||On-call service support, Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.|
Digital CMM services focused on merger/collaboration evaluations require the active involvement of both/all organisations involved.
For further detail, see 'Standard Terms of Business' and 'Service Definition Document'.
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Response is within one working day. No responses will normally be made over weekends.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||One working day response to calls/e-mails received between 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday; less Bank Holidays or over notified periods.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£950 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|