Managed File Transfer Audit
Organisations are sharing sensitive data between shared services, partners and/or colleagues. Our experienced, highly certified consultants audit your data transfer infrastructure. They check sensitive data is well protected and flag security or compliance risks. They identify opportunities to maximise value by consolidating with Managed File Transfer, or streamlining through automation.
- Identify all file transfer systems, add-on modules and functionality.
- Review licences, versions, support and configuration for each.
- Review modules or additional functionality not being utilised.
- Review data classification and identify high risk data (sensitive, personal).
- Identify current security controls, risks and remedial actions.
- Identify opportunities to consolidate systems, saving money and reducing risk.
- Review file transfer auditing / logging processes.
- Identify risks and recommend remedial actions.
- Review transfer volumes, load, logs of failed transactions and more.
- Detailed report with recommendations for improvement.
- Capitalise on our unrivalled MFT expertise, relied on since 2004.
- Save money by consolidating infrastructure and streamlining automated process.
- Improve security controls surrounding sensitive or personal data.
- Enhance visibility of data transfers, supporting SLA management and compliance.
- Eliminate risk of outdated, unsupported software.
- Free up IT's time to add value in other areas.
- Work with one consultant within your timescales and time zone.
- Service delivered by CFTP and vendor-certified experts.
- UK partner for the leading vendors (Progress, Globalscape, HelpSystems).
- Pro2col is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accredited.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.