Helyx Secure Information Systems Ltd
Helyx Secure IM/IX Managed Service on Private Cloud Elevated OFFICIAL
Helyx's Secure IM/IX Managed Cloud Service incorporates UKCloud’s Crown hosting datacentres and Azure's public platform, to provide a secure hybrid-cloud solution. We provide an environment to manage and exploit your information holdings to make your information work for you, using the latest Artificial Intelligence, Machine and Deep Learning techniques.
- Private cloud single-tenant compute solution provides stronger isolation assurance.
- Optimised for OFFICIAL and the 14 NCSC Cloud Security Principles.
- Disaster tolerant - two UK data centres separated by 100KM.
- Flexible Connectivity options: internet, PSN, N3/HSCN, Janet.
- HybridConnect, connect over leased line, MPLS or CPA Encryption.
- Available using VMware, OpenStack, Oracle or Azure technology.
- UK Sovereign alternative to AWS. Data never leaves the UK.
- Cross-domain functionality: controlled access between internet and Elevated domains.
- Private cloud Integrated with UKCloud's Protective Monitoring service.
- Security Assured; hosted in the UK by SC cleared operatives.
- Offers unique hardware configurations (e.g. high performance compute).
- Green; based in UK facilities which offer market leading efficiency.
- Create GEOINT capabilities leveraging the experience of the Helyx Team.
- Realise benefits of GEOINT more rapidly than on premise implementations.
- Use the latest technology and operating systems.
- Remove the cost of new infrastructure for fixed term projects.
- Use innovative automation techniques to rapidly build new environments.
- All data stored in UK at secure data centres.
- Scale GEOINT capability for short-term demand, eg web application delivery.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.