Primary Care Network Development
We support PCNs to develop into population health management engines, supporting system ambitions to deliver integrated care strategies. Delivery is through structured development programmes using action learning and coaching. Our tailored offer meets PCNs at their current maturity level, creating sustainable change through a legacy of leadership, planning, and intentionality.
- Initial maturity assessment
- Co-designed development contract
- 12 week structured programme supporting face-to-face and virtual learning
- Facilitated action learning and coaching support for approximately 5-10 participants
- Focused learning covering integrated care principles and tactical next steps
- Secondary maturity assessment and tailored roadmap
- Bring global best practice to PCN development
- Aligns PCN approach with emerging place and system strategies
- Enable primary care leadership to build strength across a network
- Support individual leaders as they manage the change process
- Create a network of PCN leaders across an ICP
- Co-design a roadmap of ongoing learning
- Enable different organisations to work better together within a system
- Develop an understanding of PHM and how to take action
£910 to £3500 per person per day
1 3 8 6 3 4 3 6 2 7 7 1 3 1 2
Optum Health Solutions (UK) Ltd
|How the planning service works||
We work with your team to co-design an initial Terms of Reference based on an initial PCN maturity self-assessment and an understanding of the contextual ICP/ICS strategy.
Once participants are identified, initial kick-off workshops will define key areas of focus and shape the programme.
Additional coaching and workshop sessions would be available beyond the tailored package through an additional contract.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||We have a robust evaluation strategy to support delivery of the programme. This includes, for example, mid and end-point participant surveys. We use the agreed Terms of Reference to define our quality standards.|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||No. Service scope will be co-designed within an established framework, culminating in the Terms of Reference document.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||We aim to respond within an hour to all queries. Our SLAs and priority allocation is included at point 27, so at busy times the priority of the issue will be applied when determining a response and resolution. Issues are "ticketed" in the order received and customers will receive an automated reference number from our system, including email where we may not have spoken to the customer at that point. Our current performance is 98% of all issues responded to.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
The service desk is accessible via email or phone.
Our telephone system targets are to answer calls within 45 seconds and our email support is designed so customers receive an automated response to recognise that their mail has been received by the service, prior to the initial agent contact.
We offer support across all our products based on 4 priority levels.
1. Response 1hr, resolution target 8hrs - for major disruption impacting many customers or more than one element of the service, or any clinical risk related issue.
2. Response 2 hrs, resolution target 2 working days - for major disruption impacting one element of the service.
3. Response 4 hrs, resolution target 5 days - for general support issues where impact is minimal. All service requests sit under this category.
4. Response 8 hrs, resolution target agreed with customers for non urgent issues with little business impact.
Users are provided with a unique reference number and our objective is to resolve on first point of contact if possible. Our targets are to achieve 95% on response and 85% on resolution.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£910 to £3500 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|