Proton Mail High Security email over Internet to equivalent Secret status
ProtonMail is a cloud-based secure email service using end-to-end encryption to seamlessly protect emails within and outside of an organisation. It can send and receive emails publicly even if the device is itself insecure. Located at a former NATO data centre and ISP to assure operations with integral VPN networking.
- Desktop mail client using encrypted bridge application
- Full featured webmail.
- Award winning iOS/Android/Blackberry apps fully integrated.
- Own ISP to assure equivalent Secret assurance across the Internet.
- Proven AES-256 and RSA-4096 cryptography.
- Proven resilient network with DDoS protection.
- Redundant cloud storage with failover and built-in recovery.
- Send encrypted emails to non service recipients.
- HIPAA patient records Compliant.
- GDPR Compliant.
- Full corporate customer administration provided.
- Fast track (4 hour) service change over.
- Encryption is seamless and transparent to the user.
- Pay-as-you-go or Fixed Price for budgeting purposes.
- No special end user training required.
- End-to-end encryption ensures data control/privacy on the cloud.
- Ideal for internal staff transactions such as HR reporting.
- Customer data not readable by cloud service providers.
- International VPN network to avoid ISP redirections.
- Own ISP and data centre for maximum security.