Cloud Cost Management and Optimisation Services
BJSS’ Cloud Cost Management and Optimisation Services maximise the value of public cloud. BJSS’ service provides customers with visibility and control over cloud spend. Optimisation encompasses cost optimisation (right-sizing and RIs), architectural optimisation (serverless and containerisation), and service optimisation (autoscaling and automation).
- Workshop to understand cost management and optimisation concepts and options.
- Identifies quick wins via health check and billing profiles examination.
- Designs a target process using appropriate tooling and working practices.
- Reviews possible automated tooling options, with POC and demo.
- Develops target operating model to embed cloud services.
- Continuous monitoring and development with automation.
- Cloudability partner.
- Optimisation roadmap.
- Tailors cost dashboards to stakeholder requirements.
- Prioritises cost optimisation activities and initiatives.
- Links cost optimisation activities to beneficial impacts.
- Vendor agnostic and customer-centric tailored solution.
- Benefits from numerous engagements in cost management.
- Uses cloud cost management expertise to identify savings.
- Embeds evolution principles within cost management processes.
- Facilitates vendor-specific cost reduction.
- Expands cloud services with peace of mind over cost control.
- Provides IT-as-a-Service easily to lines of business.
- Offers insight into future cost savings.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.