IT Replacement Programme Business Analyst
48 Incomplete applications
45 SME, 3 large
35 Completed applications
35 SME, 0 large
- Friday 22 January 2021
- Deadline for asking questions
- Tuesday 26 January 2021 at 11:59pm GMT
- Closing date for applications
- Friday 29 January 2021 at 11:59pm GMT
- Specialist role
- Business analyst
- Off-payroll (IR35) determination
- Summary of the work
- This is a crucial role for the IT replacement project and involves working with the service to define how they wish the new system to be configured to realise the benefits possible.
- Latest start date
- Monday 1 February 2021
- Expected contract length
- No specific location, for example they can work remotely
- Organisation the work is for
- London borough of Redbridge
- Maximum day rate
About the work
- Early market engagement
- Who the specialist will work with
- Programme and project manager, data manager, business analysts and project support officers within the team. Subject matter experts within the housing service including heads of service, team managers and officers.
- What the specialist will work on
- Analysis of the processes and procedures to inform the configuration of a new housing management system. This will include process mapping 'As Is' and working with the service to define 'To Be', with particular emphasis on 'value chain', effective demand management to create positive customer outcomes. Analysis should highlight the benefits of changing process and procedures linked to method statements developed as a part of the procurement process.
- Address where the work will take place
- Remote at present until advised.
- Working arrangements
- Remote working with the need to facilitate sessions with colleagues online via teams and other platforms.
- Security clearance
- Additional terms and conditions
Skills and experience
Buyers will use the essential and nice-to-have skills and experience to help them evaluate suppliers’ technical competence.
- Essential skills and experience
- 2+ years of local authority housing service business analysis experience.
- Relevant business analysis qualification / change management
- Housing management system implementation experience
- Transformation and change management methodology experience
- Value chain analysis experience
- Business process mapping experience
- Benefits realisation management experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Workshop facilitation
- Presentation skills
- Nice-to-have skills and experience
How suppliers will be evaluated
All suppliers will be asked to provide a work history.
- How many specialists to evaluate
- Cultural fit criteria
- can work with clients with low technical expertise
- be transparent and collaborative when making decisions
- challenge the status quo
- share knowledge and experience with other team member
- take responsibility for their work
- Additional assessment methods
- Evaluation weighting
Questions asked by suppliers
- 1. Is there a current or preferred incumbent?
- Thank you for your question. There is currently an IT replacement business analyst working within the IT programme.
- 2. Could you please provide us with some indication of expected contract length?
- Circa 3 months
- 3. Could you please provide us with information about IR35 status for this specialist position?
- Based on the assessment tool outcome this role is deemed to be outside of IR35.
- 4. Could you please provide us with some indication of maximum day rate or budget for this specialist position?
- Please refer to the evaluation weighting.
- 5. When it says three specialists to be evaluated, does that mean three Business Analysts are required?
- One analyst is required.
- 6. Does this candidate has to be Security Cleared?