You can use the Digital Marketplace to find a team to work on a digital outcome, such as a booking system or an accessibility audit.
You need to write ‘requirements’ to describe the situation or problem and ask suppliers to propose a solution and provide a team.
The members of the team can’t work for you outside the scope of your written requirements.
Before you start
- You can talk to suppliers to prepare your requirements.
Download list of suppliers.
- Get budget approval.
Write and publish your requirements
- Write your requirements and say how you’re going to evaluate suppliers.
- Publish your requirements and evaluation criteria so suppliers can apply for the work. This information will be published on the Digital Marketplace where anyone can see it.
Answer supplier questions
- Post all supplier questions and answers on the Digital Marketplace.
- Shortlist and evaluate supplier applications.
- Award a contract to the supplier that best meets your needs.
The buying process should take around 4 weeks.
Read more about: