Cloud Integration Services
Our mature service offering gives you the capability to design, implement, test and launch Cloud services (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS and others) that fully integrate with your internal legacy technology platforms. We provide implementation capability, ensuring a production ready, fully tested solution, delivering your value proposition and realising your Cloud strategy.
- Design, Build, Deploy multiple Cloud offerings to integrate Service Offerings
- Secure design of on-premise and Cloud interfaces
- Integration between Cloud API, legacy components
- Agnostic to API platform - (Mulesoft, Akana, Camel etc).
- Multi-Cloud strategy support - integrate multiple, diverse Cloud deployments
- Automated Testing Support - support development, speed up sprints
- Customised functionality - extend SaaS services, additional features / functions
- Capacity planning, capacity management, asset management
- ISO27001 security accreditation
- Design and support of OFFICIAL and OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE
- Scalable, flexible solution design at Enterprise level
- Technology and vendor independent supplier
- Reassurance of 20 years’ Systems Integration experience
- Agile delivery enables reprioritisation of requirements with each iteration
- API legacy system integration over multiple platforms to legacy systems
- Optimised capacity management and asset utilisation
£495 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
Gibbs Hybrid Limited
0208 773 7655
|How the planning service works||
We work with your organisation to understand how Cloud Planning fits into your wider organisational needs, including your priorities and architecture.
The Gibbs RISER framework encompasses your company’s requirement and culture and is designed to help you plan and execute delivery in the most efficient way possible.
First we understand how your organisation works to ascertain which delivery model will work best, whether it’s an “industry standard” or bespoke model.
We work with you to understand the objectives, resource constraints, current data model and technical landscape to define the target landscape.
We will assess your requirements and help you, if required, develop a cloud strategy.
We share our in-depth knowledge of cloud infrastructure models and help you with governance and managing your cloud infrastructure.
Our experts can help with architecture and engineering and advise on cloud security, performance and daily operational management.
We help launch your cloud implementation, creating clear goals and organising regular consultations with stakeholders regarding project deliverables and performance.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Introducing cloud-based applications goes hand in hand with changes to cultural practices and the need to develop a sustainable set of skills to deliver a legacy of operational best practice.
Our team works to support the definition and modelling of best practice cloud technology to enable your team to flourish and grow.
We operate beyond the remits of the engagement to realise the full organisational benefits by supporting, coaching and mentoring at all levels to holistically improve culture, leaderships, strategy and processes.
Our holistic approach fosters a safe learning environment through co location, 1:1 peer review, group-based sessions, coaching and training, geared to suit the individual engagement and organisation's culture.
We recognise that each organisation is different, and we will work closely with you to shape how, when and what training is delivered at a pace that suits your organisation's needs to maximise the benefits of the engagement.
Training services are designed on an individual engagement basis, and can include:
1) Train the trainer: We work closely with super users, and key members of staff to embed knowledge and enable inhouse training of the wider team.
2) 1:1 Coaching and mentoring
4) Bespoke classroom-based training with bespoke documentation
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
We understand and determine how your organisation will use and deploy services, and assess your readiness to move to Cloud by evaluating your existing applications and software delivery processes.
Gibbs PMaaS framework provides clients with a proven, but simple, service that facilitates a seamless transfer to a new cloud service, or between cloud offerings.
The MOVE service operates in 4 phases:
1) Monitor. We seek to understand the current technology architecture and how data is stored, mapped and utilised by the operational teams.
2) Orientate. We work with the cloud services provider to understand the level of adaption versus adoption of services the 3rd party offers to establish the impact on current practice and level of effort required to facilitate the move.
3) Validate. Using our own team, or working with internal and 3rd party SMEs, we seek to develop the “To Be Model” and undertake strenuous testing, migration dry runs and validation exercises (including parallel running) to assure service before any final migration is undertaken.
4) Execute. We plan, execute and validate the transition of services utilising a clear governance and implementation framework that ensures zero data loss or disruption of service.
All services are ISO27001 accredited.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Gibbs provide you with programme and project delivery assurance services as follows:
1) Review and assess current internal/3rd party delivery capability and maturity against PMI and ITIL frameworks
2) Programme advisory and assurance. An assessment of inflight projects and programmes to provide clients with confidence that projects are performing as expected.
3) Advice, guidance and Project Management consultancy for internal project set up and structure to optimise performance, reliability, utilisation and spend.
Furthermore, we involve specialist testers to ensure each iteration of the Cloud application is fully tested and assured.
We provide you with a wide range of testing services, including functional testing, exploratory testing, test automation, test guidance for product owners and non functional testing (accessibility, performance and security)
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Our services have no client impacting constraints.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||We tailor our SLA agreement so that you receive email support and response within 24 hours during the normal working week.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
We provide flexible support levels to accommodate peaks and troughs within your project.
We will provide you with a dedicated Technical Account Manager and Project Team (consisting of multiple Cloud Support Engineers), sized to support your project requirements, both during and post project completion.
Support costs are included in our price model.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£495 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|