Microsoft 365 Healthcheck
Microsoft 365 Health Check is part of risual’s Optimise and Support portfolio. It helps organisations continually improve Office 365 services to maintain performance and alignment to organisational and public sector standards. The service includes a security health check to ensure compliance to NCSC guidelines.
- Delivered by Microsoft certified and experienced support advisors.
- Uses free Microsoft tools and techniques and risual developed IP.
- Examines the health of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Examines the health of Exchange Hybrid and Online services.
- Examines the health of SharePoint Hybrid and Online services.
- Examines the health of Teams and Skype for Business.
- Provides prioritised recommendations to ensure performance and compliance.
- Produces a detailed report into the health of cloud services.
- Contributes to continual service improvement initiatives.
- Maintains alignment with UK government security policies and guidance.
- Allows understanding of performance impacts throughout Office 365.
- Provides detailed recommendations to resolve critical and important issues.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.