Provides a range of cloud consultancy activities relating to existing or potential cloud-based solutions (including porting existing services to the the cloud). Services cover the entire software lifecycle, from early feasibility studies, vendor / technology selection, through planning and implementation, to cloud optimisation, support and de-commissioning.
- Public sector best practice for cloud deployment.
- Knowledge and expertise of leading cloud vendors AWS/Azure/UKCloud
- Knowledge and expertise of Information Security for cloud solutions.
- Business Case development.
- Analysis of vendor solutions, trade studies.
- Cloud feasilibity studies.
- Requirements capture and analysis, software development and support.
- Scoping and planning cloud / hybrid cloud solutions.
- Adherence to Government Digital Services Manual.
- Porting of existing services to the Cloud.
- Early guidance: business case, options analysis, feasibility studies, requirements, etc.
- Defines and plans service design, implementation, test, deployment and operation.
- Includes consultancy for end-of-life decommissioning, replacement, etc.
- Identifies benefits to be achieved and how to measure success.
- Vendor agnostic consultants providing truly independent advice.
- Expert vendor support e.g. Springboot / Swagger / OpenShift
- Expert vendor support e.g. IBM WebSphere / Automation Wokflow
- Expert vendor support e.g. Banctec
- Expert vendor support e.g. ArcGIS Server / GeoServer
£530 to £1300 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
SCISYS UK Ltd
|How the planning service works||The detail depends on where the customer is at with the adoption of cloud services i.e. whether this is a new service or a legacy service being ported to the cloud but activities will include assessment of user needs, non functional requirements, security issues and other related items. This can take the form of a business case if early in the process or a more detailed plan for the implementation of the service.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Training approaches will depend on a number of factors including the geographic spread of the customer, the specific cloud service and budget available. Training strategies include
Train the trainer
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||SCISYS works with the customer to understand the user needs, non functional requirements and associated security issues.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||SCISYS uses a number of industry standard approaches to undertake these services which are customised to the particular needs of the client.|
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||SCISYS' cloud hosting and software services support are provided in-line with and certified to ISO 20000-1.|
|Service constraints||All services are provided by UK based personnel.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Yes, at extra cost|
|Support response times||Response times are dependent on severity and will be detailed in the SOF|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.1 AA or EN 301 549|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Support levels will depend on various customer parameters and will be detailed in the SOF. SCISYS can provide support up to and including full 24/7/365.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£530 to £1300 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|