SCISYS UK Ltd
SCISYS Cloud Consultancy Service
Provides a range of cloud consultancy activities relating to existing or potential cloud-based solutions (including porting existing services to the the cloud). Services cover the entire software lifecycle, from early feasibility studies, vendor / technology selection, through planning and implementation, to cloud optimisation, support and de-commissioning.
- Public sector best practice for cloud deployment.
- Knowledge and expertise of leading cloud vendors AWS/Azure/UKCloud
- Knowledge and expertise of Information Security for cloud solutions.
- Business Case development.
- Analysis of vendor solutions, trade studies.
- Cloud feasilibity studies.
- Requirements capture and analysis, software development and support.
- Scoping and planning cloud / hybrid cloud solutions.
- Adherence to Government Digital Services Manual.
- Porting of existing services to the Cloud.
- Early guidance: business case, options analysis, feasibility studies, requirements, etc.
- Defines and plans service design, implementation, test, deployment and operation.
- Includes consultancy for end-of-life decommissioning, replacement, etc.
- Identifies benefits to be achieved and how to measure success.
- Vendor agnostic consultants providing truly independent advice.
- Expert vendor support e.g. Springboot / Swagger / OpenShift
- Expert vendor support e.g. IBM WebSphere / Automation Wokflow
- Expert vendor support e.g. Banctec
- Expert vendor support e.g. ArcGIS Server / GeoServer