Graphnet Health Limited
CareCentric Population Health
CareCentric Population Health is an analytics data platform designed to support integrated health economies with their population health programmes. The solution integrates with the CareCentric Shared Care Record and surfaces near real time analytics. Data can be incorporated and cross linked from any other available source as required by customers.
- Scalable Microsoft Azure based population health analytics platform.
- Secure IG compliant using tried and trusted framework supporting SSO.
- Three segregated data marts available; identifiable, pseudonymised, and research.
- Near real-time data feeds (up to 15 mins).
- Links GP, acute, SUS, mental health, community patient level data.
- Additionally links social care, out of hours, 111, 999 data.
- Allows local data flows to be crosslinked into patient records.
- Risk stratification (ACG System) and population segmentation.
- Users include; GPs, PCNs, CCGs, ICSs, LHCRs, public health, community.
- Includes additional wider determinant data to understand health inequalities.
- Analyse the health and care of a community or population.
- Advanced case finding capabilites using linked datasets.
- Monitors impact of care intervention programmes.
- Identify and understand data quality issues.
- Identify and support care delivery best practice using casemix approaches.
- Area wide operational patient flow management.
- Understand the drivers and risks which lead to outcomes.
- Identify trends in activity, diseases and patient behaviour.
- Supports pro-active care though identification and monitoring of patient cohorts.
- Ability to design, build and publish custom analytics.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.