CloudSOC from UKCloud
CloudSOC is an always-on, cloud-hosted cyber security capability that can see all your IT systems, all the time.
Performing services such as traffic analysis; deep packet inspections; IDS, vulnerability scanning; blacklist monitoring of the assets that matter to you. Ensuring you have an up-to-date view of all possible threats.
- Continuous Cyber Defence Protective Monitoring with alerts and incident response
- Multiple delivery models including Private Cloud, Public Cloud and Hybrid
- SOC/virtual SOC/CERT functions 24/7 SC Cleared UK staff UK Datacentres
- Integrated threat and risk modelling with Security Analysis and Reporting
- Provides context and situational awareness to allow confident response decisions
- Integrated dynamic asset management and network discovery
- Log event correlation and analysis, monitors mobile users and devices
- Traffic Analysis, Deep Packet Inspections, IDS, vulnerability scanning, blacklist monitoring
- Privileged User monitoring, Collaboration and continuous service improvement
- Consumes Threat Intelligence from open and commercial sources
- Reduced cost of security monitoring, increased security coverage
- End-to-end business security confidence and essential security audit assurance
- Centralised integrated security knowledge repository with enhanced anomaly detection
- Triage and analysis services identify threats before they become incidents
- Alerting, expert advice and evidence of potential and verified threats
- Access and cover workloads on community networks
- Dynamically discover assets, learn what is connected to every system
- Enhanced Mobile and BYOD user risk monitoring
- Flex your service level during important times or increased threats
- Monitors your workloads, at OFFICIAL, OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE and SECRET classifications.