Fordway Cloud Security Management
Fordway Cloud Security Management assists customers defining in their security requirements and in designing and building security into the provisioning of public, private or hybrid cloud services. Assured by CESG certified architects. Strategic approach to risk management across internal and multi-supplier environments, to assure organisational security and compliance requirements.
- Security Governance Audits aligned to ISO27001 and Gap analysis
- Security compliance assessment for PSN, N3, PCIDSS, regulated industries
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Technical Risk Assessments
- Infrastructure architecture design check against standard industry references
- Penetration testing, vulnerability prevention and reduction measures
- IT Service Continuity (Disaster Recovery) policies, process and procedures
- Security Incident Management measures and IT Health Checks
- Security Information, event Management, event consolidation and presentation
- Security process and operation, Security Policies and governance
- • Security Compliance (GESG certified) and Security Strategy development
- Ensures compliant and secure cloud services for your organisational needs
- Fordway can leverage multi supplier expertise
- Public Cloud suppliers: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and others
- Provision of ongoing services to administer, support, operate and improve
- Ongoing commitment to achieve continual service improvements
- Expertise in delivering secure cloud services to existing G-Cloud customers
- All engagements run to Prince2 standards.
- Certified to ISO27001 and complies with ISO20000
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.