EDB Postgres Enterprise (uniCores)
EDB Postgres Enterprise is enhanced PostgreSQL with enterprise security, performance tools, DBA and Developer productivity features and Oracle compatibility features. It includes EDB Postgres Advanced Server, Management, Monitoring, Tuning, HA, DR and Integration tools with 24x7 support in public/private clouds, bare metal, and container environments for mission-critical digital business applications.
- Database integrated password policy management protects data at the source.
- CPU/IO Resource Manager protects priority processes from less important ones.
- User defined object types, nested tables, predefined function packages.
- Twenty one pre-defined re-usable Function Packages for common development tasks.
- Oracle data migration, native execution of PL/SQL procedures, triggers, functions.
- Multi-model support: relational, JSON, Key-Value, Geospatial, Full Text, XML, more.
- External integration: Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, MySQL, Hadoop.
- Monitoring, Tuning, Management, High Availability, Backup and Restore, Replication tools.
- DBaaS, PaaS and DevOps integration.
- Deploy bare metal, virtual, containers, public, private and hybrid cloud.
- Offers higher levels of security than PostgreSQL including PCI compliance.
- DBAs have more control over system than with community PostgreSQL.
- Easier object oriented development and sophisticated processing for Developers.
- Fewer errors and faster development using proven tested function libraries.
- Preserves Oracle data, code and skills while reducing migration risks.
- Multi-model data reduces need for niche databases simplifying data architecture.
- Integration of legacy and digital applications provides holistic data insights.
- Single source: database, tools, support, consulting, training, and Postgres expertise.
- Automated self-service provisioning with operational control and customization plus API.
- Deployment model flexibility and choice of cloud vendors.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.