Information Architecture Services
Information architecture is the art and science of organizing information to increase findability and to support the efficient management of information.
It is essential in delivering successful websites, Office 365, SharePoint systems, EDRMS (electronic document and records management systems), content management systems, publishing systems, or indeed any other information system.
- Taxonomy and ontology design and implementation
- Metadata schema design and implementation
- Creation of conceptual and collection models
- Creation of permission models
- Creation of information architecture policies and governance
- Stakeholder guidance, training and support on information architecture
- Taxonomy tool selection and configuration
- Creation of SharePoint term sets
- Creation of SharePoint content types and columns
- Creation of SharePoint site architecture
- Understand the concepts that exist within your organisation
- Understand how information should be organised
- Increase findability
- Increase efficient usage of information
- Increase effectiveness of information
- Increase re-use of information
- Leverage the value of your information
- Ensure compliance of your information
- Build systems that meet your requirements
- Support ongoing management of information
£480 to £1250 per person per day
- Education pricing available
9 7 1 3 6 6 7 7 9 7 7 9 1 8 9
|How the planning service works||
Metataxis has many years’ experience in designing information architectures, which typically consist of:
• Information inventories: Finding out what information your organisation holds.
• Information modelling: Describing the appropriate levels of information granularity and inter-relationships.
• Metadata and taxonomy: Defining the policies, processes, metadata and controlled vocabularies required to tag information to support findability.
• Information flows: Working out the flow of information items within your organisation.
• Findability: Creating a strategy for information retrieval and defining the search and browse techniques and tools required to support user requirements.
• Usability: Designing the visual manifestations of your content, including all the above.
Designing an Information Architecture for a cloud system such as Office 365 or SharePoint On-Line is crucial to undertake at an early stage because there are many design and configuration decisions that need to be taken before the implementation starts.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||As well as planning and designing, Metataxis can implement the information architecture within the desired system as required.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||1 business day|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Appropriate support is provided throughout the engagement as required based on the nature of services offered.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£480 to £1250 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|