We provide Architecture services to shape and augment your architecture teams. We provide known individual experts/teams across relevant domains.
Services include Business/Enterprise Architecture advice, Business Capability Mapping, Data Architecture (Big Data), Security, Integration, Infrastructure or Solutions Architecture.
Deliverables include: TOMs, Architectural Assessments, Business/Data architecture models, detailed technical designs
- A scalable capability providing architecture independent expertise
- Short Discovery engagements to establish/review current architecture framework or roadmap
- Bespoke work packaging informed by your requirement/discovery engagement
- Flexible on/offboarding with ongoing access to Associates during service
- Enterprise Architecture/Architecture review, consultancy and architecture best practice
- Solutions Architecture support - TOGAF, Bachmann, Agile, IT4IT
- TOM development & Business capability mapping services
- Architectural planning and knowledge transfer process
- Infrastructure Architecture / Architects - Advisory and consultancy
- Data (Big Data) Business Intelligence Architecture and design
- Build your teams through architecture best practice and knowledge transfer
- Experienced, multi-disciplinary experts or teams
- Engagement manager ensures ongoing client satisfaction
- Service can scale from part-time to large team, giving flexibility
- Can be used a trusted advisor on IT delivery projects
- Reduction of risk via standard approach and architecture frameworks
- Reduction of risk as we only supply known, trusted experts
- Multiple Delivery/commercial models: Work Package, Statements of Work, T&M
- Public Sector Domain experience – Central, Local government, Government Agencies
£600 to £1850 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
|How the planning service works||
The Desire-Paths Architects work with you across a range of Architecture services to augment your team and ensure your successful delivery by providing subject matter expertise in the relevant domain.
Services range from Business and Enterprise Architecture to more technically focussed Data and Design architecture services.
Deliverables include artefacts such as Target Operating models, Assessments, Business Information and Data architecture models right through to detailed technical High and low level designs.
Our consultants have a mix of experience in both government and commercial enterprises, from a vendor and client perspective. This brings extra depth and insight to our engagements - delivering you more value for money.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Our range of Architecture services align and enable the business requirements and the technical delivery. From Business and Enterprise Architectures to designs that are underpinned by detailed business and technical analysis, architecture-led planning should be the blueprint driving every transformation.
While frameworks provide structure and process, the critical aspect is to ensure the right skills and capabilities in the teams that deliver this work. The architectural stage of the project defines the direction and eventual solution, so must be developed with deep expertise and experience.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Architecture reviews and assessments are a robust way to ensure high quality delivery. We can provide independent expert reviews of inhouse or third party architectures to deliver a QA functions.|
|Security services type||
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||We have a dedicated engagement manager for all Government business who acts as a point of escalation during office hours. We do not provide services that operate on a 24x7 basis|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£600 to £1850 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|