Pixel provides specialist procurement support to help plan and execute mission-critical cloud-based platform replacements, deployments and migrations. Consultants leverage cloud knowhow, offering full range sourcing, commercial and supply chain support strategies, existing platform analysis, specification development, supplier sourcing, stakeholder engagement, risk/cost analysis, initiative management, contract negotiation and supplier transition.
- Cloud platform supply chain and procurement strategies, replacements and migrations
- Assessment of existing cloud platforms (legacy/ inherited/ heritage/ black-box technology)
- Development of digital cloud procurement specifications and requirement documentation
- Financial modelling for current mode and future mode operational costs
- Commercial analysis in building Business Cases, Total Cost of Ownership
- Sourcing treatment planning and development for current and target models
- Cloud supplier market reviews, testing and sourcing
- Stakeholder engagement and risk and cost analysis and management
- Contract development, negotiation and execution
- Cloud supplier exit, service transition, solution transmigration and change management
- On-demand cloud technology experienced procurement professionals to embed commercial capability
- Disaggregation of monolithic/ inherited cloud structures into market-aligned services
- Alignment of digital, technology and commercial strategies
- Development of flexible, agile and adaptable cloud contracts and services
- Greater agility, transparency and value for money (VFM)
- Strong leadership, relationship management and direction for delivery at pace
- Realisation of cloud business benefit, increased efficiencies and sourcing innovation
- Reduces cloud business costs, delivering significant savings and risks
- Rebalance cloud user/supplier risks and reduce vendor lock-in
- Supplier market experience and sourcing routes optimisation to business value
£400 to £1750 per person per day
- Education pricing available
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
Pixel Global (trading as Pixel Group Ltd)
|How the planning service works||
Pixel works alongside Programme teams to embed cloud commercial and procurement technology and digital industry expertise to ensure supply chain, commercial and procurement complexities are managed efficiently and effectively. We lead complex sourcing, commercial and procurement initiatives for you, working with your key stakeholders and suppliers to achieve the outcome you need at pace and in the timescales you've committed.
Our commercial leads provide the ‘glue’ linking your procurement and commercial teams with other critical internal stakeholders including technology/digital, commercial, finance, legal and human resources. We see this as fundamental to ensuring controlled, simplified delivery.
We provide on-demand commercial procurement professionals to fill interim gaps in your team, build your capability or support you when you need more expert hands on deck for a particular programme. We support buyers with the most appropriate routes to market and to structure flexible, agile and adaptable contracts and services, establish simplified target operating models, get full pricing and cost transparency from their supply base, clearly express and articulate liabilities so risks are understood and build internal capability. Which all contribute towards significant savings and efficiencies.
We facilitate knowledge transfer to build and leave behind internal buyer capability.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
We offer comprehensive commercial and procurement training covering all aspects of private and hyperscale cloud-based commercial and procurement strategy definition, contract construction and negotiation, supplier management, contract management, exit and transition management, change transformation management, project and programme management, risk/issue assessment and management, stakeholder management.
We provide industry practitioners with key commercial, sourcing, technology/ digital experience to support Buyer internal teams in major private and hyperscale cloud transformations, covering the following:
o Platform as a Service (PaaS)
o Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
o Software as a Service (SaaS)
o Function as a Service (FaaS), newly emerging
We specialise in creating multifunctional Buyer commercial and procurement teams, moving away from transactional and by creating transformational Buyer delivery teams.
We create short term capacity capability during demand peaks in core commercial and procurement activity, where our skilled practitioners, with the relevant leadership and training experience, fill in Buyer gaps and provide training to shadowing internal Buyer resources.
Our consultants will also help train Buyer teams to allow them to challenge ‘make’ vs ‘buy’ technology/ digital solutions.
Our engagement model naturally creates increased Buyer internal commercial and procurement capability through continuous knowledge transfer and acquisition.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Pixel structures arrangements with third parties/partners to ensure risk managed migrations with clear time and cost commitments (via fixed price outcome based contracts). We work with customers to construct comprehensive delivery paths, leveraging our end to end procurement expertise and covering everything from legacy supplier sourcing models, financial & legal constructs, supply base navigation, route to market optimisation, exit arrangements including disputes and service issues. Our commercial leads bring deep industry/technology experience across all disciplines (including private and hyperscale cloud, application services, on premise hosting, desktop, software, network, telephony and security) ensuring a robust migration approach. Our approach is inclusive of all key stakeholders plainly communicating between Human Resources, Technology/Digital, Commercial, Finance and Legal.
We can achieve ongoing ‘buy-in’ by early involvement at strategy phase with our buyer technology/digital and commercial teams.
Our consultants are highly experienced in transformational delivery at pace and provide the experience to influence migration programme delivery, assure commercial outcomes and deliver under challenging time frames.
We have deep experience in programme health checks assessing progress and ‘step-in’ to correct project trajectory and implement routes to green initiatives as appropriate
We provide full post phase and programme closure reviews and reporting with lessons learned implementation throughout.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||There are no constraints|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Response times agreed for each engagement as appropriate|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||24 hours, 7 days a week|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Support is included in service for the consultancy deliverables that we supply and the programmes we deliver.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£400 to £1750 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|