Innervate can help you reduce costs and increase profitability by organising and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty in the sales, marketing, and customer service functions as well as field service with a single, unified system managing every interaction and experience throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Manage Field Service staff faster through mobile access
- Automatic and manual scheduling
- Live traffic routing
- Colour coded priorities
- Integration with Microsoft solutions such as Outlook and Office 365
- Innovation enabling you to meet your Customer requests faster
- Cost savings by better management of field based staff
- Access from any device anywhere
- Exceed customer expectations by increasing response speeds
£350 to £1500 per person per day
- Education pricing available
Innervate Technology Solutions Limited
Mr Martin Davis
|How the planning service works||
Innervate has specialist expertise in analysing, designing, building, hosting and supporting Cloud solutions including Microsoft Oracle Cloud services. The Innervate Project Manager will assess your requirements and plan their delivery via Innervate consultancy, engineering, testing, Innervate partners and support of these services which include:
- Cloud discover to move legacy ERP and CRM solutions to the cloud
- Design and building of cloud solutions including storage, backup, security, performance and controls.
- Implementation of cloud CRM, Marketing and ERP solutions
- Implementation of Microsoft Azure services on the cloud
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||Microsoft|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Innervate understands training is a vital component of transformation of the solution into the business. Our quality training from certified experts keeps you up-to-date on your solution and helps you develop the skills necessary for fully maximising the value of your solution. Whether you choose Online Training, Classroom Training, or Training Materials; there is a type of training to meet everyone's needs. Choose the training type that best suits you so you can ensure successful user adoption.
Online Training via Web Meeting
It is clear that training cannot always be completed in person. In these cases, we provide the training via interactive web meeting sessions. In this instance Innervate can utilise existing inhouse technologies or Skype. The content covered in Online Training will match that of the Classroom activity.
Classroom Training provides in-depth learning through hands-on interaction. From demonstrations to presentations to classroom activities, you receive hands-on experience with instruction from our certified staff of experts. Classroom training are preferably completed at the customer site.
Training Materials enable you to continue learning, in your own time with well-prepared training manuals. Innervate can also provide customer specific training manuals covering specific roles and functions.
|Training is tied to specific services||Yes|
|Services the training service works with||Microsoft|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Innervate has specialist expertise in migrating legacy solutions to Cloud solutions including Microsoft Cloud services. Your Cloud requirements are defined for delivery via Ciber consultancy, engineering, testing, Innervate partners and support of these services which include:
- Cloud discover to assess the move of legacy ERP and CRM solutions to the cloud
- Design of cloud solutions including storage, backup, security, performance and controls.
- Implementation of cloud CRM, Marketing and ERP solutions
- Migration planning, design and cleansing for data to be used in Cloud solutions. This includes duplicate detection rules being set up to prevent incorrect data entry going forward.
- Implementation of specific Microsoft Azure services on the cloud to meet business objectives.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||Microsoft|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Quality is a key process of solution delivery for Innervate . For Programmes and Projects quality Control Techniques to ensure the quality of deliverables include:
- Formal quality reviews
- Data / Metric Collection
- Root Cause Analysis- Systemic Defects, Customer Concerns
- Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Informal Reviews (Requirements, Design, etc)
- QC checks before delivery
- Defect data collection, collation and analysis - Weekly basis
- Defect Prevention Sessions
- Constant monitoring and reporting in status reports/quality reviews.
Innervate’s Quality Assurance Process will:
(a) Evaluate processes, work products, and services against the applicable process descriptions, standards, and procedures as defined below
(b) Identify and document noncompliance issues
(c) Provide feedback regarding quality assurance to project staff and managers.
Innervate carries out best practice performance testing with its partners solutions. Ciber uses a number of best practice tools to do this but they follow the following steps:
-Non functional requirements elicitation and analysis
-Identification of performance test strategy
-Performance test design
-Performance test execution
-Performance test report and assessment
-Benchmarking and recommendations
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||No|
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Hosting or software provided by a third-party organisation|
|How the support service works||
Many of our customers have relatively complex implementations, often with multiple customised applications and integration to other software or data sources. Supporting these systems requires not only application knowledge and technical skills but also an understanding of the organisation’s business processes and customisations. To deliver this service, we have teams of specialists with application, technical, development and service management skills. These teams are primarily UK based and, through our staff development and recruitment programmes, we ensure that in all areas we employ IT professionals of the highest calibre.
The Innervate helpdesk follows ITIL best practice for incident and problem management. With a single point of contact for all incidents, we determine the nature of the problem or query and assign the incident to the team with the appropriate skills.
Types of cloud support include:
• User management.
• Service management.
• Helpdesk support.
|Service constraints||Innervate offers flexible and customisable support packages to suit our clients needs locally and globally for Microsoft solutions.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||As well as standard support we can tailor the package to suit the customer; this can range from standard hours of support up to 24x7 support.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||WCAG 2.0 AAA|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
• Innervate provides a comprehensive range of support packages, some of which are listed below. Specific packages can be negotiated via an SLA. Other packages can be negotiated via a specific Service Level Agreement. Customers will have a dedicated Technical Account Manager.
• Support for Microsoft standard products such as Dynamics 365 from 4th to 1st Line dependant on customer’s needs.
• Support for custom developed Dynamics 365 extensions and integrations
• Support for 3rd party. software
• Customised Software Support
• SQL Server Database Support
• Operating System Support
• Hardware Maintenance
• Enhanced Service Credits
• Systems and Application Monitoring
• Microsoft Systems Centre and Management Packs
A technical account manager is provided.
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Security Clearance (SC)|
|Price||£350 to £1500 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|