Catalyst IT Europe Ltd
Moodle / Totara Learning Management System (LMS)
Catalyst's Moodle/Totara service is based upon the most widely distributed open source platforms for learning and development. Catalyst Moodle/Totara LMS offer secure, customisable and cost effective eLearning functionality with extensive value adding features included as standard to support content creation, webinars/virtual classrooms, student engagement and extended reporting.
- Full hosting of eLearning including a range of assessment tools.
- Attractive theme, course catalogue and mobile responsive as standard
- Content creation using the outstanding H5P toolkit, included as standard.
- Supports most learning content including documents, audio, video, SCORM, forums.
- Wide range of administrative functions including course scheduling and management.
- Distance and blended learning facilitated with the BigBlueButton feature set.
- Powerful reporting functionality including manager and customisable dashboards.
- Compatible with all modern platforms, browsers, devices and even offline.
- User creation and authentication options including LDAP, AD and Shibboleth.
- Open source code offers core functionality and bespoke development options.
- Develop, approve and monitor learning plans by individual or role.
- Define, manage and monitor compliance certification and re-certification paths.
- Construct learner-centric courses with a variety of resources/activities available
- Offer content and track engagement for internal and external audiences.
- Report on progress by individual, role, business unit or organisation.
- Engage with learning anywhere and on multiple devices.
- Build in competency based learning and development frameworks.
- Support team management with scheduled, role based and graphical reporting.
- Customise themes to your organisation's requirements to support learner engagement.
- Integrate learning and development with existing systems for seamless experience.