Warner McCall Ltd
Cyber Vulnerability and Risk Assessment
Provides a comprehensive review and incisive understanding of an organisation's cyber risk, vulnerability and remediation options. Reviews may be broad or deep, enterprise-wide or system focused, and range from governance and strategy to technical configuration and compliance. Particular focus on business-critical processes and clear recommendations for vulnerability remediation.
- Vulnerability and risk assessment fitted to the client’s needs.
- Enterprise-level assessments provide comprehensive organisational appraisal.
- Detailed understanding of cyber security posture, maturity and resilience.
- Evidence-based assessment and reporting.
- Cyber Vulnerability Investigations provide detailed cyber understanding of systems.
- Socio-technical assessment provides critical ‘human factors’ understanding.
- Basic understanding provided quickly, via Cyber Health Check service.
- Industry best-practice risk assessment, modelling and analytical techniques and frameworks.
- Investigations and assessments informed by OSINT.
- Improved understanding of cyber risk and vulnerability.
- Improved understanding of the insider threat.
- Improved understanding of an organisation’s cyber resilience.
- Clear recommendations for improvements and capability development.
- Permits better management of cyber security risk.
- Enables more focussed cyber security investment.