Project Management as a Service (PMaaS)
PMaaS is a flexible Project Management service for delivering cloud and digital technology solutions that gives you the ability to flex your delivery capability with your project demand without employing more staff.
- Flexible, on demand Project Management solution.
- Rate card resources, know exactly what you are paying.
- Highly skilled and experienced Project Manager resources.
- Project planning, estimating, governance and assurance.
- Project delivery execution and transition to service.
- Stakeholder Management Information and communications.
- End to end project life cycle management.
- Agile, Hybrid and Waterfall methodologies supported.
- Proactive capacity management and forecasting.
- Service Management reviews and KPI reporting included.
- Highly competitive pricing based on flexible unit model.
- Leadership and major programme deliver experience in Higher Education.
- Uses highly skilled permanent staff, who can operate effectively remotely.
- PMaaS puts strategy execution at the centre of IT/business change.
- Faster resourcing, saves time and removes the hassle of hiring.
- Highly focused project experts inject direction, pace and change energy.
- Delivers a step change in project management maturity.
- Years of experience in successful project implementation.
- Director leadership of all resources delivering the service.
- Delivered through our core values of Trust, Simplicity and Accountability.
£313 to £1250 per unit per day
- Education pricing available
9 6 1 1 0 2 3 5 9 1 4 8 4 4 0
Maxica Consulting Limited
07824 303 999
|How the planning service works||
Maxica has a structured Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) engagement model which enables us to quickly understand the current programme and project processes, the portfolio and resource requirements. The services include:
• Business Case - Create the value proposition for the initiative to be authorised by board members.
• Scope and Requirements - Through business analysis the requirements are confirmed and feed into the design and security teams to build a High Level Design and the Scope is defined through the compilation of a Project Initiation Document.
• Programme / Project Estimation and Scheduling - Ensure that a plan is drawn up with estimates for effort, timelines, budget that aligns to the business objectives (aligned to strategic plan).
• Resource Planning - Ensure that the capability and capacity requirements of the resources are outlined in alignment with the operational needs of the organisation.
• Controls - Ensure that the right controls are in place to manage the optimum levels of delegation and tolerances by identifying the sponsors, champions and the programme/project boards and levels of decision making expected from them; align controls to wider QMS framework.
• Transition projects to support services with knowledge transfer.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
We can provide detailed and specific training to your staff:
Bespoke Training - Project Methodology, Directing a Project for Executives, Risk Management, PPM Tool utilisation, Strategic Alignment, Portfolio Prioritisation, Benefit Estimation, Resource Management, Planning and Realisation.
These are skills that successful project and portfolios need but are not provided by classic Agile or PRINCE2 courses.
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Our approach is based on a proven and documented process that allows us to identify potential problems during the initial analysis phase—not in the middle of the migration! We understand how crucial your IT infrastructure is to your business, which why we handle it by following the same procedure we used for our own Cloud migration! Our solution includes the following:
-An in-person meeting on your premises with one of our experts;
-An audit (active monitoring) of your existing infrastructure;
-An in-depth analysis of your data following the audit;
-Written recommendations after project completion.
We use a high-quality software solution to audit your users’ network, hardware, and tools. A detailed analysis of the data collected is performed and a rating assigned to the various elements of your infrastructure, such as:
Network: bandwidth, firewall, gateway, anti-spam;
User tools: email inboxes, types of mobile devices;
Server health report: Exchange, Active Directory;
Legal considerations: summary of your industry’s requirements;
Final report: presentation and recommendations.
The report indicates the elements of your infrastructure that should be changed or adapted before the migration in order to avoid any potential problems. In addition, we recommend the solution best suited to your business needs, obligations and infrastructure.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||Yes|
|List of supported services||
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
We will review the business and non-functional requirements in full. From this understanding, we will write an approach for your scrutiny that recommends (if needed) all aspects of test and quality assurance, including unit test, integration test, user acceptance test, performance test and penetration test. All our processes and test regimes conform to best practice.
Delivery Project Assurance is provided to ensure that projects are following best practice for successful change management and internal policies / procedures whilst identifying key elements that indicate if the project is 'at risk', requiring corrective action.
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||
|How the support service works||
- Maxica Consulting tools such as Strategic Prioritisation, Portfolio and BI dashboards, Resource Planning, Capacity Planning and others.
- Continuous training and knowledge updates covering best practice, processes and procedures to manage staff churn and knowledge retention.
- Software provided by your organisation such as PPM tools.
|Service constraints||We currently cover England via our Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Target and actual Service Level Agreements (SLA's) will be defined at the initiation of our work with your organisation.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||We can provide a tailor-made support package to your organisation, with a detailed and fully staffed approach to the services provided by Maxica Consulting.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Price||£313 to £1250 per unit per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|