GOSS Interactive Ltd
GOSS Report It (Incident Reporting and Management)
This no-code GOSS Report It service enables citizens to make map-based online reports for action by your internal teams. A reporting portal provides easy to use forms to report issues via self-service, and the 'assisted-service' portal enables customer service agents and staff to make reports on behalf of citizens.
- Enable citizens, businesses and customers to report street scene issues.
- Workflow pushes tasks to appropriate staff teams.
- Avoid duplicate reports by sharing on a map view.
- Device responsive: Use on mobile, tablet or desktops.
- Range of reports included as standard.
- 24/7/365 service requests via self-service.
- Use assisted-service to support digital transformation.
- Location based reporting using maps, phone location, camera photo.
- Optionally upload photos to help clearly identify issues.
- Track progress of issue resolution.
- Reduce operational costs via efficient online end-to-end processing.
- Management Dashboards provide up to date stats and KPIs.
- Uses the underlying technology from the proven GOSS Digital Platform.
- Worklist dashboard for staff to efficiently access open cases.
- Allows anonymous reporting.
- Send customer emails/MyAccount updates.
- Reduce duplicate reports via map views for customers and agents.
- For Local Authorities, Housing Associations and other public sector agencies.
- Efficient reporting and management.
- Report fly-tips, potholes, graffiti, faulty street lights and more.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.