Microservice and Integration Planning, Design and Assurance
This service provides Planning, Design and QA expertise for application lifecycles in Cloud architectures. The service delivers planning across architecture in pre-prod and prod and performance engineering, including test planning, analysis and ongoing monitoring. The service applies experience across a range of Cloud Environments, including private, public and hybrid Clouds.
- Scalable and Secure Cloud Architectures
- Public and Private Sector Experienced Architects
- Planning and Assurance of Performant Cloud Services
- Translation of Business Requirements to Technical Cloud Services
- Compatible with Agile or Waterfall methodologies for delivery
- System Integration expertise with APIs and File Transfers
- Review and Analyse Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
- Increased efficiency of service design and delivery
- Decreased time to market for performant architecture
- Avoid rearchitecting as performance engineering is applied at design-time
- Alignment of Business goals and Technical solution
- Faster integration of cloud and legacy applications
£600 to £1200 per person per day
|How the planning service works||
1) Work collaboratively with the client to refine and analyse the requirements for the solution.
2) Determine correct mapping of technical components to cloud services, including whether the service and data requires additional protection due to sensitivity.
3) Architect (or rearchitect for migration) the Cloud service based on the requirements.
4) Apply performance engineering and security principles at the planning stage.
5) Support data migration planning in a secure and cost-effective way.
6) Assure the performance testing of the solution.
7) Aim to conform to Microservice Architecture Principles.
8) Apply an 'API-frst' mentality to Integration design.
9) Plan the MI implementation and regular analysis for ongoing monitoring.
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
The service offers Performance Engineering planning and assurance:
1) Ensure the design of the architecture and application is performant.
2) Plan early performance testing is executed and analysed.
3) Assure the results from performance testing are analysed and conform to the system's non-functional-requirements.
4) Plan the regular MI that stakeholders need to see to assure them the application is performing to satisfaction.
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Services will only be delivered onshore in the UK.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||9am to 5pm for UK business hours, as part of the standard service contract.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)|
|Price||£600 to £1200 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|