Agile Delivery Management
Evodia Consulting’s Agile Delivery Management service provides bespoke Agile Delivery Management and support throughout the delivery lifecycle, including best practice advice on delivery models, Agile methodologies and implementation. We supply qualified and pragmatic Agile practitioners with real world experience of delivering Agile successfully and achieving measurable benefits and value.
- Qualified Agile Delivery Management Practitioners
- Creation of Agile delivery teams
- Integration with existing client teams and deliverables/milestones within project/programme.
- Challenging and improving organisational processes
- Dynamic planning
- Nurturing a collaborative environment, internally and externally
- Financial management – balancing cost versus value
- Continuous approach to delivery
- Effective communication across organisational, technical and political boundaries.
- Facilitate difficult discussions within the team or stakeholders, resolving conflicts
- Certified Agile Practitioners with prior experience of delivering products/services.
- Outcome focused, allowing focus on priorities and delivery
- Motivated delivery teams who achieve more.
- Creation of multi-disciplinary teams and skills facilitates collaboration
- Coaching ensures effective knowledge transfer
- Requirements can evolve, new opportunities pursued, threats resolved swiftly.
- Delivery is focused on 1-2 week iterations.
- Delivery of GDS service standard compliant products and services
- Prototypes are available early in the delivery lifecycle.
- Stakeholder’s can provide feedback throughout the process.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.