Traqplan Portfolio Management - Scheduling, Reporting, Dependencies, Risks and Assumption Management
Traqplan creates a plan-on-a-page for your portfolio of projects combining plans from multiple sources such as Microsoft Project. Traqplan is also popular for allowing non project people to create simple timelines for the portfolio plan-on-a-page.
Traqplan also manages portfolio risks, dependencies, issues and assumptions and can be integrated with P6.
- Creates professional timelines with swimlanes across the portfilio.
- Track changes against a baseline for multiple views
- Establishes one source of truth for project planning.
- Create simple plans for non-project professionals.
- Centralises risks for easy management and tracking across diverse teams.
- Extremely simple user interface provides simpler alternative to MS Project.
- All data is encrypted at rest and in transit.
- Visually create milestones and activities plan on a page.
- Centrally capture and manage dependencies, issues and assumptions
- Dependency Management
- Standardises the timeline view across the portfolio and department.
- Centralises the location of plans within the department.
- Establishes one source of truth.
- Reduces the learning curve for rapidly onboarding EO grade planners.
- Improves resilience within the planning team as staff move.
- Creates powerful rapid feedback loop between PMO and project teams.
- Reduces reporting burden on teams and enables faster reporting cycles.
- Removes human error within the PMO when updating plans.
- Centralised risk register helps standardise risk management across the department.
- Enables collaboration between colleagues working locally and overseas.