Test Partners Ltd
Website Accessibility Training for Cloud Services
Test Partners provide a variety of website accessibility training courses and workshops for developers, testers, project managers and content creators of cloud services.
In addition to our standard training courses, bespoke training courses and workshops can be designed to meet your specific requirements.
- Standard and bespoke website accessibility training courses
- Designed for developers, testers, project managers and content creators
- Delivered at your premises or in our central London office
- Group size from 1 to 20
- JAWS screen reader training
- NVDA screen reader training
- Dragon voice recognition software training
- Assess legal compliance with the Equality Act (formerly the DDA)
- Comply with UK Government and EU accessibility requirements
- Extend the reach of your service to the maximum audience
- Protect your reputation against bad public relations
- Reduce rework by designing accessibility in from the start
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.