Curriculum Item Bank Assessments
CIBA is a fully customisable repository for curriculum management, test item development and design for examination test creation. Publish tests for online e-assessment and deliver tests to students to gather real-time responses.
Design tests, release, then distribute globally!
Cloud-based security and scalability with mobile-ready single page web-app for simple deployment.
- Cloud-based: Web and mobile-ready GDS-compliant app for easy access.
- Multi-lingual: Base platform supports multiple languages and character sets.
- White-label: deploy own brand with custom workflow.
- Question bank: extensive range of curriculum supported.
- Variable marking capability for multiple correct answers.
- Extensive analytics with drill-down statistics from paper to question.
- Supports question paper versioning, and history tracking.
- Personal sensitive data is encrypted in transit and at rest.
- Supports open standards including IMS Question and Test Interoperability (QTI).
- Multiple testing options with rich media integration for online e-Assessments.
- Secure access for teachers, students, examiners, candidates, bespoke user groups.
- Test development records include Questions, Items, Stimulus, Expert reviews, Tests.
- Customisable app to suit all age groups and user types.
- Record versions link metadata, marking scheme, testing results, review feedback.
- Easily analyse curriculum data and question performance / reliability.
- Flexible test design and implementation matchs student journey and experience.
- Test development lifecycle reduction with facilitated invigilation and approval process.
- Full audit history of all changes logged for management.
- User Authentication and access control via group roles and permissions.
- Create Questions, Items (unit for marking), Stimulus (text or image).