Our Technology Design service provides you with a range of skills to understand, plan and implement change to your technology landscape. We can support you in consolidating complex ICT environments, planning and migrating to the Cloud, cloud data engineering projects, ensuring your people and projects have the support to succeed.
- Technology (including Cloud) business case review
- Digital and ICT landscape architecture review
- ICT Change governance and Design Authority
- Development and coaching of in-house enterprise architecture capability
- Enterprise architecture roadmap, migration and consolidation
- Agile / Waterfall Project or Programme architecture critical friend review
- Technology product selection
- Cloud service and solution selection, integration design
- Data architecture, data design and agile MS Azure data engineering
- ICT / Digital transition planning and transition management
- Structured review and/or articulation of your technology strategy
- Independent review of your technology business case
- Quickly identify costs savings, reduce complexity, achieve more with less
- Implement lean, effective governance for digital and ICT change
- Build high value internal skills to become an intelligent customer
- Completely independent assurance of key technology decisions or issues
- Impartial, experienced procurement support in selecting technology options
- Independent transformation Roadmap for future ICT
- Implementation plan for Azure / AWS Cloud and digital adoption
- Integration strategy for Cloud and on premise technology landscape
£450 to £1200 per person per day
- Education pricing available
9 4 9 9 7 5 5 5 4 9 1 6 3 6 5
|How the planning service works||
We will use enterprise architecture techniques to build views of your technology estate, aligning it with your business environment and ambition. This will include on premise, outsourced and cloud solutions. We will also capture architecture principles that will guide Solution phase activity.
Using a detailed understanding of your technology landscape we will articulate an architecture roadmap that will seek to underpin your business ambition. This will typically highlight consolidation opportunities, rationalisation and migration to, or between cloud systems.
We can provide independent advice to support you in the selection of digital and cloud solutions ensuring that the requirements from your business ambition is considered along with the architecture principles that ensure alignment to your roadmap
We can assist in the building of comprehensive and robust business cases to support technology decision making. We can also provide an independent challenge to existing business cases.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
We will define the implementation plan for your technology change, including the transition to a cloud based solution. This may include trial periods or the management of a proof of concept. We can also fully manage your transition to the technology platform.
We can design a governance process that operates to guide your technology change at an enterprise, programme or project level, with pragmatism to balance delivery with strategic alignment. This can include the setup and operation of a Design Authority.
Introducing cloud solutions can cause issues with the ability to share data within the organisation. We can help plan and implement integration strategies to mitigate this risk and ensure that you maximise the value of your cloud solution.
We can provide an independent review your programme or project solution architecture at any stage of the lifecycle, whether you are using waterfall or an agile approach.
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||We will acknowledge the request immediately and will respond within 4 hours.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||Yes|
|Online ticketing support accessibility||None or don’t know|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Normal consulting hours (9 to 5) included. Extended hours 8 to 6 can be arranged at an extra cost. An account manager is assigned to each customer.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||None|
|Price||£450 to £1200 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||Yes|