Invotra Extranet Portal
Invotra’s Extranet Portal gives partners and stakeholders restricted intranet access to create, exchange and view information. Control access to content creation features such as news and policies, as well as applications like groups and ideas. Extranet portal includes targeted information architecture and optional access to people, teams or locations directories.
- Built-in extranet user creation and management.
- Quick profile creation and editing for extranet portal users.
- Retain full access control, security and governance of your content.
- Users can collaborate on projects using Groups and Group Docs.
- Analytical reporting for real-time feedback to track usage.
- Dedicated support for extranet users and extranet customers.
- Full extranet portal training.
- Accessible from mobile devices, including Invotra’s mobile app.
- Share organisational policies easily with no need for content duplication.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) capabilities for your extranet.
- One central collaborative platform for all users.
- Manage extranet users in administration.
- Restrict external users from accessing certain areas of your intranet.
- Fully managed service.
- Securely hosted and integratable with Office 365.
- Scalable platform to accommodate a growing user base.
- Strengthen relationships with agencies and partners.
- Configure the look and feel for your external users.
- Mobile application capability.
- Engage your volunteers, stakeholders and other external users.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.