Developed specifically for police and other investigative organisations, the Investigation Support Intelligence Analysis Service fully exploits developments in software technology to significantly increase the speed, quality and scope of high volume data analysis and provide an enhanced peak demand response capability.
- A flexible, resource based investigation support service.
- Specifically for police and investigative agencies.
- Access to highly experienced intelligence practitioners and analysts.
- Empowered by the latest data analysis and intelligence software.
- Includes OSINT, open source data collection, analysis and fusion capabilities.
- Handles large volumes of inconsistent and rapidly changing data.
- Increased speed, quality and scope of high volume data analysis.
- Highly efficient, rapid and often novel approaches to investigations.
- Enhanced peak demand response capability.
- Rapidly delivers a multi-layered, fused intelligence picture.
- Actionable intelligence results.
£450 to £1200 per person per day
- Minimum contract period: Day
- Excluding VAT
Intelligence Management Support Services Ltd (IMSL)
|Support service type||
|Support accessible to any third-party suppliers||Yes|
|Support availability||The default support level is 9 to 5 Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, but flexible subject to contract specifics.|
|Standard support response times||1 hour to 24 hours depending on the nature of the support required and the actual contracted service level.|
|Incident escalation process available||Yes|