Our Managing Portfolios course helps provide senior executives, and decision makers the ability to make appropriate decisions relating to complex cloud based programmes, and transformational change. This course is designed to equip individuals with the tools to successfully manage portfolios.
- Course covers investment appraisal and prioritisation of programmes and projects
- Training is delivered by an experienced and certified practitioner
- APMG accredited course with a nationally recognised training provider
- Training is delivered in a passionate, relatable, and practical way
- We have over 40 years’ experience delivering courses
- Tutors will walk you through each principle, cycle, and practice
- This is a 4.5 day course
- The course covers both foundation and practitioner exams
- Learn how to implement more efficient resource utilisation
- Develop a better understanding of risk management at portfolio level
- Approach ensures more of the ‘right’ programmes/projects are being undertaken
- Course covers enabling greater benefits realisation and value for money
- Methodologies enhance transparency, accountability, and corporate governance
- Provides advice and insights to aid effective portfolio management
- Course covers improving communication communication between senior management and staff
- Understand the importance of removing redundant, and poorly performing programmes
£1995 to £1995 per person per week
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
IMD GROUP LTD
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||
Our MoP course provides the tools to enable decision makers to answer the fundamental question ‘Are we sure this investment is right for us and how will it contribute to our strategic objectives?’ It ensures that there is a more effective implementation of programmes and projects via consistent approaches and improved dependency management. It is aimed at senior managers, decision makers and practitioners involved with programme, project, and change management.
The course is delivered by trainers that are professionally accredited, as well as experienced practitioners who have an extensive career history where they have been responsible for delivering projects in both commercial and public sector environments prior to commencing their training career.
Our MoP course is delivered in a relatable, interesting, and engaging manner that suits a mix of learning styles and can be tailored further for specific requirements
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
Maximum class size of 16 for optimum levels of student/teacher interaction, and to ensure all content is covered in a way that caters to all types of individuals.
UK wide coverage, subject to the availability of our trusted and accredited training professionals.
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
For each engagement through GCloud 11, you will be provided with an IMD Account Manager who will be your central point of contact throughout the delivery of services. Where possible, we aim to provide you with an Account Manager who has experience operating within the relevant field associated with the engagement to coordinate the delivery of similar services.
In addition to the Account Manager, we endeavour to provide you with an additional layer of Account Support in the form of a secondary point of contact for each engagement. In this way, we mitigate the likelihood of having a single point of failure, and have mechanisms in place to maintain continuity of service.
Support will be provided remotely via email and phone for the most part, with the flexibility to arrange meetings on site or at our offices when needed. On site support can be offered during the working week where requests are made prior to proposals being submitted / individual call-off contracts agreed.
Your Account Management and Support resources are typically integrated into the delivery team and so costs are included within the proposal for each engagement.
|Supplier type||Reseller (no extras)|
|Organisation whose services are being resold||Bristol Management Centre, part of IMD|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£1995 to £1995 per person per week|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|