Radio spectrum is a valuable resource, our services develop your spectrum management the right way for your organisation. Our proven methodology using internal and SME experts will review strategic and operational aspects of your capabilities in up to nine crucial dimensions ensuring proper management of this critical asset.
- Reviews the Contracting Body's spectrum management capability.
- Develops a road map for change
- Implements and monitors the application of change.
- Scalable and adaptable to your organisation's circumstances and needs.
- Integrates our expertise with your staff's knowledge and understanding.
- Combines concrete quantitative measures and qualitative understanding.
- Spectrum management administration.
- Technical analysis.
- Spectrum release and sharing.
- Spectrum management systems and tools, policy and strategy.
- Understanding, Implementation and Improvements to your Spectrum Management
- Transition to Cloud management of spectrum data
- Better and more effective management of spectrum holdings
- Comprehensive Systems and Process Documentation underpinning your Spectrum Management
- Training Courses delivering understanding of your Spectrum management activities
- Aids in moving to Cloud-based systems
- Cleansed and Migrated Spectrum Data supporting new ways of working
£721 per person per day
- Pricing document
- Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card
- Service definition document
- Terms and conditions
- Modern Slavery statement
|How the planning service works||Undertake a discovery phase to understand the client requirements and constraints in order to derive an implementation delivery plan.|
|Planning service works with specific services||Yes|
|Hosting or software services the planning service works with||
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||We can provide training through a number of formal and less formal mechanisms. These include classroom based training from our experienced architects, collaborative workshops with client representatives, enabling your staff to shadow our experienced consultants and one-on-one coaching and knowledge transfer.|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||During the discovery phase CGI can offer a digital transformation exercise to determine the most optimum route to transitioning from legacy to future services.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||In accordance with CGI's ISO90001 - Post implementation, we can help you define an appropriate testing and acceptance plan, and have suitable skills and resources to carry out performance testing if required.|
|Security services type||
|Certified security testers||Yes|
|Security testing certifications||
|Ongoing support service||Yes|
|Types of service supported||Buyer hosting or software|
|How the support service works||Our support can take a number of flavours depending on your precise requirements. It is typically performed at client premises or CGI offices during office hours and is appropriate to the nature of the service provided. For example, strategy and plans are supported through document review cycles, decision support activities will be supported through an engagement process with external scrutineers of business cases and implementation will be supported through a defined programme of work. All support requirements will be discussed and agreed in advance.|
|Service constraints||There may be constraints on the levels of co-location and on-site working depending on the nature of the engagement. The scope of the service and which elements will be provided (e.g. organisational governance, benefits management, resource management, etc, will be agreed in advance.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||Our support levels will be agreed in advance with the client appropriate to the scope and timescales of the work to be delivered.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£721 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|