Symphonic IAM Platform
Symphonic provides a software solution to allow clients to manage their organisational policies for data and service access. This is effected through a combination of a user-friendly Policy Manager, and a rich integration capability for connecting data attributes and service definitions. Full audit capabilities provide strong access governance.
- Fine grained policy based access control
- Policies can be used to govern policy management (self-governance)
- Ability to create and mange workflows and decisions
- Dynamically retrieve and transform data from new or legacy services
- A lightweight, scalable, elastic and easy run-time engine.
- One unified platform for access management across the enterprise.
- Ability to quickly build and adapt policies around business needs
- Enterprise level information governance via performance and audit logs
- Complete ability to decouple access control policy from the SDLC
- Configuration can be stored, version controlled and collaborated on
- Delivers compliance with privacy regulations such as GDPR
- Reusable policies and rules reduce costs.
- Enforces consistent governance standards among data-sharing partners.
- Enables Business Users to share policy management with IT functions.
- Enables data-sharing partners to build trusted integrated eco-systems.
- Provides a single source of truth.
- Provides a full audit of access decisions.
- Enhances current “RBAC” approaches adding required context of any access.
- Enables consent and data-sharing access decisions.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.