At CGI we believe Digital transformation is about changing the way organisations develop, deliver, and support products and services to better connect with citizens and employees. If executed successfully, and as joined-up strategy rather than ad-hoc projects, it means positive outcomes for governmental organisations, ensuring competitiveness in the digital world.
- Evaluate the value impact of exploiting targeted digital solutions
- Establish key imperatives that the oprganisation needs to get right
- Optimise citizens' experiences to shape channel strategy and impact areas
- Identify the critical management information supporting key organisational decisions
- Create an executable digital transformation roadmap
- Establish a digital vision for the organisation
- Create omni-channel strategy and approach to channel shift
- Build consensus among key stakeholders on digital vision
- Design an operating model fit-for-purpose in a digital world
- Assess digital capability maturity and readiness
- Defines the investment areas that derive the highest value outcomes
- Confirms the ‘must do’ areas supporting government departments' strategy objectives
- Identifies opportunity areas enhancing citizens' experiences when dealing with government
- Allows focused investment decisions on relevant information supporting decision making
- Provides roadmap to unlock maximum value from digital initiatives
- Ensures that employees are digitally enabled to meet customer needs
- Empowers your customer through innovate digital solutions e.g. as self-service
- Builds ownership of digital initiatives, aligning them across stakeholders
- Ensures digital strategy aligns to the wider organisation's operating model
- Confirms whether the organisation is ready to execute roadmap
£671 per person per day
07739 878 444
|How the planning service works||
At CGI, we take a business-led value and outcomes driven view on implementing the cloud hosting services.
We provide a comprehensive cloud migration service that takes into account the evolving business environment in order to define the right cloud hosting solution for our clients.
Our proven cloud transitioning framework provides a full assessment of the application or application suite along with appropriate cloud hosting and management options.
We take into account our client’s business objectives to determine the most appropriate cloud management and hosting strategy for the in-scope IT estate. We evaluate the current state by using our proven cloud capability maturity assessment framework, define the planned future state based on the business requirements, and develop a transition roadmap to realise the defined target state, achieving the desired business outcomes.
CGI not only has an established consulting practice that defines the ideal application architecture for cloud service (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS etc.), but also has an experienced cloud migration team to execute the appropriate cloud hosting options (public, private, hybrid, or community clouds) that fully conforms with the client’s requirements.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||No|
|Security testing service||No|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||This service does not provide support|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Other security clearance|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£671 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|