Test Partners Ltd
Accessibility wireframe review
An accessibility consultant assesses the wireframes or creative designs for a cloud-based service and identifies any accessibility barriers that can be determined at that stage.
They also annotate the wireframes with coding guidelines to help the developers achieve a high level of accessibility when writing the code.
- 16 years' experience on hundreds of accessibility projects since 2002
- The review is conducted very early in the project
- Accessibility issues are identified before any code is written
- Page-specific coding guidelines help developers avoid accessibility barriers
- Report provided in PDF or directly in your wireframing tool
- Senior accessibility consultants have 10+ years' experience
- Suitable for any development methodology including agile or waterfall
- Service provided on-site or in our central London test lab
- Available for services on desktop PCs and mobile devices
- Complies with GDS accessibility testing requirements
- Early intervention is very inexpensive
- The cost of post-testing remedial work is greatly reduced
- Simplifies compliance with the Equality Act (formerly the DDA)
- Simplifies compliance with UK Government and EU accessibility requirements
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.