Microsoft User Training and Adoption
This service helps organisations to increase their employee’s digital skills to support transformation programmes involving Microsoft cloud services. Delivered by Microsoft Certified Trainers across a wide variety of engagement channels, this service increases technical and end user skills, driving successful adoption of Microsoft cloud services.
- Delivered by Microsoft Certified Trainers and ADKAR Change Ambassadors.
- Includes access to an online Learning-as-a-Service platform.
- Full business engagement strategy and planning for Microsoft cloud transformation.
- Provides digital skills gap analysis and training needs assessment.
- Includes multiple training channels, including online, classroom and video curriculum.
- Provides bespoke business process training video creation.
- Includes performance and adoption metrics provided throughout the service.
- Builds awareness and desire to change across the organisation.
- Successfully delivers business engagement and training at point of delivery
- Drives user adoption of Microsoft 365 services.
- Clearly communicates productivity benefits from adopting Microsoft 365.
- Increases digital skills across the organisation.
- Provides formal Microsoft certification training across all technical subjects.
- Provides full support for assisted digital users.
- Includes performance reporting giving a clear view of skills uptake.
- Includes post-programme reinforcement techniques to deliver sustainable change.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.