Full ERP services including review, analysis, requirements definition, evaluation, procurement, planning, implementation, business change, engagement, transformation, data migration, interfaces, cutover and support. With over 25 years’ experience, we provide expertise, whichever system you are using or moving to.
See Service_Definition document for complimentary services.
ERP: Finance, Procurement, HR, Payroll, more…
- REQUIREMENTS: TAM: Analysis and understanding of rules, regulations, MI, reporting
- TOM: Identify scope, corporate functions and processes against APQC taxonomy
- TEQ: Consider core non-functional requirements and service levels
- SSS: Shared Services Strategy relating to sharing / outsourcing
- PROJECT PLANNING: TIM: Comprehensive product-based structure for implementation to support
- IMPLEMENTATION DESIGN: PAM: Payroll Accounting Model of transaction data
- ARC: Data preservation to support audit trail / statutory requirements
- AIM: Accounting Interface Module to Extract, Translate and Load data
- GLK / MPT: Staged cutover and support for process management
- LIVE RUNNING: SIM: Strategic and operational maintenance of live systems
- Financial policy compliance through advice on policy interpretation and implementation
- Comprehensive requirements based on detailed functional and accounting analysis
- Scope, corporate functions and processes identified against APQC taxonomy
- Ensure any new systems support your accounting and business needs
- Ensure efficient processes by avoiding duplication, streamlining and alignment
- Enable time and savings through our tried and tested methodologies
- Access to tools, templates and expert advice through the project
- Critical feeds into Management Information (MI) Strategy
- Onboarding to shared services and outsourced / managed services solutions
- Experience includes Oracle, SAP (4/HANA ECC6), Unit4, Advanced, CapitaIBS, Microsoft.
£350 per unit per day
Moore Stephens Insight Limited
020 7952 4691
|How the planning service works||
Whatever our involvement, we can help establish a clear organisation structure and governance for the programme of work. This will be supplemented with a detailed plan and schedule which identify all the required deliverables based upon our ‘Target Implementation Model’ (TIM) methodology.
We can help you to plan against various recognised best-practise models including MSP, PRINCE2, Agile and Lean or a combination of several.
Our templated tools can also ensure you establish effective management and monitoring to track performance against plan, budget, quality and resources. We can also provide further structure through regular checkpoint meetings to assess progress and mitigation for any risks or issues arising.
Our consultants have a wealth of experience in assessing, planning and delivering projects in a cloud environment and are supported by well-tested and respected methodologies. With this combination, we seek to help you maximise the success of your project and achieve the best possible outcomes.
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||Yes|
|How the training service works||We ensure that suitable training is in place for any cloud service implementation we’re involved with, covering configuration, administration and end-user operation. These include: Training needs analysis | Training strategy | Training plan | Training materials authoring – course materials, e-Learning, quick guides, classroom materials and hints & tips | FAQ’s | Classroom delivery | Drop-in sessions / clinics | Floor walkers | Super-users | Help-desk / phone support | Knowledge articles | Helpdesk scripts | In-application hints & prompts|
|Training is tied to specific services||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||
Building on our approach to planning above, we have tools, methodologies and experience to help you migrate from your current systems and ways of working to new cloud services.
The exact tasks and responsibilities will be specified in detail in conjunction with yourselves in the schedule/plan with clear governance around resources, work-streams, milestones and engagement.
Throughout the migration activities we will ensure robust processes for data migration, interfaces / integrations, business change, engagement, transformation, reconciliation, cutover, security, regular structured testing cycles (including System, Unit, UAT, Integration, Performance, Migration Rehearsal, OAT, Business Readiness and Acceptance) and Business Continuity.
To further assist your migration, we can also provide hands-on support during early-life of your new cloud solution including training and communications services and
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||
Quality Assurance is embedded into everything we do. All of our methodologies start with quality criteria defined in the product descriptions for each deliverable and progress through quality assessments and checks. These checks consider the views of all relevant stakeholders and include support for the OGC Gateway Review process where appropriate.
Where relevant, we encourage peer review of deliverables/outputs and have defined processes for managing and reporting quality outcomes.
We also apply our own certified quality standards including ISO9001 and Cyber Essentials.
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||Every project has its individual requirements. We will therefore work with you to understand whether there are any specific service constraints which would need to be considered.|
|Email or online ticketing support||No|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||We will work with your team throughout the project and be available to answer questions or support you where required. We can also assist in defining the support / service levels required for your cloud service and provide a range of support for training depending upon your needs (as outlined above).|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£350 per unit per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|