Containerised portability platform (Droplet Computing) support services
Incorvus support services deploy, manage, run and maintain the Containerised Portability Platform (Droplet Computing) which transforms application delivery: removing the dependency between the application, the platform and the device. Services include porting applications, extracting agreed content or data; and training.
- Requirements gathering and definition;
- Project planning, scheduling and commissioning;
- Set up, deployment, testing;
- Options: extraction, migration;
- Client secure access to private cloud storage
- Training (administrators, superusers);
- Support & maintenance;
- Retrospect, project wrap up, next steps.
- Controlled decommissioning of legacy estate;
- Control over out-of-support legacy environment;
- Deploy legacy applications to modern IT OS and device;
- Reduce vulnerability of out-of-support legacy environment;
- Reduce cost of legacy environment;
- Improved governance and compliance of legacy environment;
- Deploy applications seamlessly and consistently across OS and devices;
- Decouple from OS vendor support and patching imperatives.
- After deployment, users simply launch and work as usual!