Moore Stephens Insight Limited
ERP Systems Programme and Project Management, Governance and Assurance
Moore Insight can provide programme and project management support for your ERP (finance, HR, payroll, procurement) systems projects to ensure they are completed on time and deliver on your essential and desired outcomes. We have over 30 years of experience supporting clients in both public and private sectors.
- Project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closing.
- Our total implementation matrix (TIM) facilitates a comprehensive approach.
- Deliverables include project charter and work breakdown structure (WBS).
- We can confidently manage multiple projects, stakeholders and locations.
- We can support remote client engagement and service delivery.
- We are specialists with qualifications in PRINCE2.
- We adopt a collaborative, adaptable and innovative approach.
- Our methods are tried and tested.
- Sector experience: central government, local government, healthcare, charities, not-for-profit.
- System experience: SAP, Oracle, NetSuite, Unit4, Microsoft, Advanced, MHR.
- Achieve maximum engagement from stakeholders.
- Fully capture essential and desired requirements.
- Achieve optimum alignment between stakeholders’ expectations.
- Control scope changes via robust, structured processes.
- Anticipate and minimise risks to project delivery.
- Increased visibility of issues and therefore faster resolution.
- Ensure adequate levels of governance for your project.
- Complete projects to high standards of quality.
- Deliver projects on time and in budget.
- Benefits of your systems are optimised and realised sooner.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.