Arcus Global Limited
Arcus Built Environment
Aids UK Local Authorities to manage all activities including:
Planning Applications, Planning Enforcements, Appeals, Planning Obligations, Listed Buildings and Heritage Assets, Tree Preservation Orders, Building Control Applications, Dangerous Structures, Local Land Charges Register, Local Land Charges Searches. Offers full end-to-end digital solution from submissions, through consultation, publishing and collaboration.
- Browser User Interface
- Documented, published Open API included as standard
- Integration with PlanningPortal for online submissions of building control applications
- Online portal for submission and tracking of applications
- Provision of mapping tools for plotting, searching, generating constraints
- Drag and Drop Reporting
- User Interface is highly customisable
- ‘Google style search’ - single box to search all data
- All Comms Channels available. Create documents, emails, SMS from templates.
- Automated notifications, escalations and service breaches, both internally and externally
- Available to council officers anywhere, anytime.
- Enables collaboration with other services and agencies within the system.
- Enables officers access to live data to make enforcement decisions
- Lower cost of processing applications.
- Enables best use of resources.
- Fast accurate processing of applications
- Activity and financial performance information available to all.
- Less training required. Excellent user experience.
- All relevant information shared within the system to inform decisions.
- Provides customers with a consistent experience across all comms channels.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at email@example.com
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.