Microsoft Teams Planning and Implementation
This service forms part of risual’s Cloud Transformation portfolio. It covers the full project lifecycle from design through to operational handover. Delivered through a mature project delivery framework, this service will help organisations realise the value of intelligent communications, providing greater levels of collaboration through a single user interface.
- Delivered by certified Microsoft 365 specialist consultants.
- Delivered through mature, embedded delivery framework with full project management.
- Provides design of Teams, including telephony integration, voice, and conferencing.
- Includes Teams and Channel configuration to meet your organisation’s needs.
- Includes information security design to meet NCSC guidelines.
- Provides device integration with smartphones, tablets, and laptops/desktops.
- Includes peripheral devices, including headsets, conference, and fixed desk phones.
- Includes SIP Trunking.
- Delivers full knowledge transfer and training for IT service teams.
- Migrates users from Skype for Business, porting telephone numbers.
- Delivered by an Azure Expert MSP accredited Microsoft partner.
- Meets the needs of users and teams through collaborative design.
- Provides extensive collaboration features across the organisation.
- Integrates fully with existing PSTN telephony.
- Provides greater functionality when integrated with other Office 365 services.
- Drives adoption through risual’s Change Management Framework.
- Delivers greater collaboration with partners, suppliers and external agencies.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.