Organisations planning transformation or transition of mission critical services will be interested in digital simulation. Simulation modelling rapidly illustrates how change impacts operational performance, it provides high-confidence evidence and promotes ‘right-first-time’ implementations. Chapel’s agile modelling services enable qualitatively sound evidence based decision making, lower investment risk, and reinforce delivered efficiency.
- System engineering approach deals with complexity.
- Object oriented design, efficient and effective development, ease of change.
- Range of models/techniques readily suit most needs.
- Minimal client intrusion from dedicated modelling team.
- High quality design from leading academics underwrites service.
- Agile delivery produces rapid and effective results.
- Low cost, low risk, high quality service.
- Dedicated ‘partner level’ engagement lead.
- Transparently supports evidence based decision making.
- Enables leaders to visualise solution outcomes.
- Provides low cost capability for testing with no operational impact.
- Enables ‘right first time’ implementations.
- Promotes meaningful continuous improvement planning.
- Can identify cost reductions without impairing performance.
- Provides an efficiency focus on consolidation, rationalisation and modernisation.
- Identifies optimal distribution of assets to maximise performance.
- Promotes better ways of working and increased productivity.
£950 per person per day
Chapel Associates Limited
|How the planning service works||Simulation modelling allows users to envisage how cloud hosting and/or cloud software service will fit into their operating model and to gain insight about their impact on operational performance.|
|Planning service works with specific services||No|
|Training service provided||No|
Setup and migration
|Setup or migration service available||Yes|
|How the setup or migration service works||Simulation modelling of migration options will allow users to readily identify which offer the least impact on operational performance and/or attract least risk to the extent of informing a 'right first time' migration plan.|
|Setup or migration service is for specific cloud services||No|
Quality assurance and performance testing
|Quality assurance and performance testing service||Yes|
|How the quality assurance and performance testing works||Simulation modelling allows users to evaluate the performance impact of changes in the design stage and before they are implemented.|
|Ongoing support service||No|
|Service constraints||It is essential that users provide the necessary input information at the best possible level of quality as this will have a material effect on the modelling output. This will entail Chapel having access to user experts over the period of the engagement, much of which would be on a limited, part-time basis.|
|Email or online ticketing support||Email or online ticketing|
|Support response times||Only over the period of the engagement, 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.|
|User can manage status and priority of support tickets||No|
|Phone support availability||9 to 5 (UK time), Monday to Friday|
|Web chat support||No|
|Support levels||We only provide one support level which is provided over the period of the engagement on a 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday basis. It is highly unlikely that users will require direct technical support as only Chapel's staff are directly involved with the technical/digital components of the service.|
|Supplier type||Not a reseller|
|Staff security clearance||Conforms to BS7858:2012|
|Government security clearance||Up to Developed Vetting (DV)|
|Price||£950 per person per day|
|Discount for educational organisations||No|
|Pricing document||View uploaded document|
|Skills Framework for the Information Age rate card||View uploaded document|
|Service definition document||View uploaded document|
|Terms and conditions document||View uploaded document|