Microsoft Power BI Planning and Implementation
Design and deliver powerful insight into your data through Microsoft Power BI. This service helps organisations design and implement enterprise business intelligence, including considerations for appropriate licensing models that align to your vision and governance metrics for Power BI, along with the configuration of comprehensive dashboards and reports.
- Delivered through mature, embedded delivery framework with full project management.
- Designed in line with current or planned Microsoft 365 investments.
- Considers on-premises deployments of Power BI Report Server and licencing.
- Designs secure data pipelines for uploading to Power BI.
- Development of custom data connectors and custom visualisations.
- Report and dashboard design and development, including real-time reporting.
- Data model and dataflow design and development.
- Provides integration with data sources (such as data lakes).
- Allows the control of content sharing with external users.
- Provides a skills training plan for business and technical users.
- Delivered by an Azure Expert MSP accredited Microsoft partner.
- Delivered by Microsoft certified data engineering and analytics consultants.
- Considers the latest features, both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Considers usage scenarios from small teams to enterprise level collaboration.
- Helps you to get Power BI right from the outset.
- Delivers a governance framework that reduces risk and increases adoption.
- Eliminates BI “cottage industries” based on Excel and Access.
- Empowers every decision maker in the organisation; democratise analytics.
- Provides guidance on how self-service BI can be adopted.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.