Agile Project Management
This service forms part of risual’s Advisory and Management service portfolio. It is delivered by qualified, highly experienced Agile Practitioners. Providing support to existing teams or taking the lead on cloud, business or digital initiatives throughout the entire project lifecycle. Includes best practice advice on delivery models and Agile techniques.
- Delivers Agile project management leadership and support.
- Includes Project handover management, mobilisation, mentoring and coaching.
- Delivers highly involved and exhaustive requirements management.
- Utilises recognised approaches including DSDM, AgilePM, Scrum etc.
- Provides Agile, MSP, PRINCE2, Moor and Change Management-qualified staff.
- Provides support from initial business case through to benefits realisation.
- Aligns with architectural principles and DevOps processes.
- Provides clear stakeholder management and develops engagement and communications plans.
- Focuses on sustainable capabilities and clear roles and responsibilities.
- Improves team communication, collaboration and performance.
- Delivers highly improved end users and stakeholder community engagement.
- Reduces risk of delivering the wrong product, outcome or benefit.
- Quickly embeds cost reduction and efficiency improvements.
- Reduces complex and bureaucratic management systems.
- Provides iterative requirements gathering in line with development sprints.
- Regularly delivers tested, integrated and usable outputs.
- Provides effective client team development via knowledge management.
- Enhances business performance and organisational success.
- Provides softer landing project transition back to client.
Request an accessible format
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need versions of these documents in a more accessible format,
email the supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell them what format you need. It will help if you say what assistive technology you use.