Desktop as a Service Secure Plus from Fordway
Fordway Desktop as a Service DaaS Secure Plus is architected to meet OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE/IL3 for Government/public sector users to access their corporate desktop from anywhere. DaaS provides shared Application Streaming, persistent Virtual Desktops (VDI), locked down full client PCs or tablets or any required combination of these.
- Fully managed, shared, personal or hybrid device desktop types supported
- Windows, MacOS, iOS, Linux, ChromeOS and Android devices supported.
- Local security management, desktopAV as standard, included intrusion detection service
- Office 365 and O365 Enterprise Management and Security integration
- Proactive Incident Management and service availability monitoring
- Included Multi-Factor Authentication for user secure access
- Desired Configuration Management with per session user monitoring
- Optional end user support and assigned Service Manager
- Included data at rest encryption on managed desktops
- UK PSN and NHS N3/HSCN connectivity available and included
- Meets the needs of any organisation’s end-user computing (EUC) requirements.
- Fordway can manage the complete project lifecycle, design to migration
- Office365 integration to enable collaboration and communication across multiple devices.
- Highly secure and compliant platform, achieves OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE security mandates
- Included connectivity to UK (PSN) and NHS N3/HSCN network
- Integration with mulitple Identity and Authentication Management Service
- Included anti-virus, desired configuration management, security management and reporting
- Included security management and reporting to confirm compliance
- Scales to over 10,000 concurrent desktops per organisation
- Delivered to ISO20000, secured and audited to ISO27001